Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Enjoy Your Own Company

Just a few thoughts on being single....
 
 
"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means that you're pretty sexy and you're taking you're time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with"- Carrie Bradshaw

 
 Most people see being single as a negative thing, that the idea of someone being alone is the worst situation you can be in. I have been single for five months now and I have been able to get know a different side of myself. I must say that before this time in my life, I also looked negatively upon being single.
 
 
I have put a lot of thought into what I want, my goals and how I want to go about achieving them. My loved ones have shown concern about my dating while in nursing school and I completely appreciate them. I know their concern only shows how much they care for me. They have seen me at my worst and they mean so much to me. I do, however, think that I have gotten to the point where I am the happiest I've been in a long time, I am exactly where I need to be. I have the best support system, finally in the field that I love, and enjoying what God has blessed me with.
 
 
 
 
Its nice to be content with everything finally and I am ready to find someone who I want to be with...not need to be with. Glad I can finally say that! Its been an emotional rollercoaster the last five months and they have made me a stronger person.
 
 
Thank you for reading my rambling thoughts! Goodnight all xoxo
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment