Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Some Girls Are Just Born With Glitter in Their Veins

With tomorrow being a work day, my weekend is coming to an end. On Friday morning, my girlfriend Krisie and I drove over to the other coast to visit two of our friends. Last year, I went on a cruise and met these two lovely ladies! We have been friends ever since so we were celebrating our one year anniversary!
Anika and I at Salt

Ladies Out in Del Ray

After eleven weeks of working hard in school and juggling life, Krisie and I definitely needed this mini vacation. Krisie graduates soon and I am so proud of her!! We've come a long way in such a short time! I love having such amazing girlfriends, they have been so supportive and I would be lost without them.

 
 
 


Hope everyone's weekend is relaxing!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment