Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Girls Shine Brighter

Hello all!! It has been a long while since I've been on and so much has changed! First off, I am currently single and, although it was a huge change and surprise, I am absolutely loving it. I have never been a single girl and I feel I lack independence so I see this as an opportunity God has given me. 

My nursing bestie and I out for a friend's birthday

One of my favorites and I at a country bar for GNO


One of my bests and I out and about


Secondly, I am HALFWAY done with nursing school!!! I couldn't be happier with the experiences and people I've met so far. It has been a stressful blast! As of now, I am working full time at the local hospital as a student nurse tech and enjoying time with my friends and family. 
Clinical Group on the Last Clinical Rotation of the Semester


My niece and I on Memorial Day


I am so excited to get back into blogging! Hope you all are having a fabulous day, even though its Monday! 






Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment