Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Officially on Summer Break!

Good news!!! I kicked my final exam's little bum and passed my Adult 1 class, OFFICIALLY on Summer break! This break is much needed and I'm excited to spend time with my friends and family. I do not have much planned yet, which is completely okay with me. My main goals for the break are to relax and unwind to prepare for Adult 2 (the next class).

 
After the final, my classmates and I had a celebration our entire class moving on together. This semester was especially tough and a complete emotional roller coaster but we all pulled through together. This group of people mean a lot to me, I foresee graduation and pinning ceremony one emotional event.





Our shenanigans carried on through the night to my favorite local country bar. My friends from nursing school and I danced and celebrated into the night. Times like these are definitely a must after being so busy and stressed!

All ready to go!
This weekend, one of my best friends & I are going to visit some girlfriends on the other coast. We haven't seen each other in more than 9 months so I am really looking forward to it!

Happy Friday Eve to all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment