Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nursing Finals Week!

Today is the most serious study day of the semester!! The day when every nursing student turns into a junk food eating, coffee drinking, highlighting maniac! Currently, I am in the Adult 1 semester and officially at the halfway point of my nursing education career. Our final is tomorrow morning and I am looking forward to being on vacation from the madness even if its only two weeks. Nursing school definitely has its ups and downs but has proven to be the best decision I have ever made. I have met some incredible people so far who have helped me through some of the hardest times. As most of my fellow colleagues and I have realized, life does not stop for nursing school. I was told in nursing school orientation that the people I sit next to until March 2014 would quickly become family but I never actually understood until January.
 
 
 
Needless to say, we are all more than ready to tan on the beach, party until the wee hours and sleep in until lunchtime. I will be visiting close friends on the other coast this weekend and relaxing the rest of the time. Can't wait!!

Grubbin' during our study session
 
 



All ready to tackle our studies


So wish me luck tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment