Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Keep Calm & Sparkle On

Happy Friday Eve! I am almost halfway through my Summer break and I have to say that its been great so far!
 
I love being able to spend time with my family and friends, new and old. We have already received our books, schedule and assignments for the upcoming semester so I am enjoying the time to relax before that time comes again. I still cannot believe I am officially halfway through nursing school!
 
This week, I was able to spend time with my beautiful niece, crazy family and best friends. Tuesday I enjoyed relaxing with my sister and her family. I am very close to her and my BIL so I try to get in as much time as possible when I can. We grilled out and watched the storm roll in, gotta love summers in Florida!
 
The ladies grillin out

Henley supporting mommy & auntie's blog

Wednesday night I went up to the local country bar for ladies night to relax with friends. I met a new friend, Mike, last week at ladies night and he came up as well to join in. Line dancing and free drinks made the night fun!

 Mike and I



The ladies!
 
I have an amazing support system that I could not be without! I am one lucky girl! I cannot wait to see what else is in store for the remainder of this break. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend safely!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment